Table of Contents
Like many other websites, fixmyfinances.ca makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and the number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
Our Advertising Partners
- Google Adsense
- Commission Junction
- Amazon Associates
fixmyfinances.ca has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may use your browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found on the browsers’ respective websites.
- That the publisher is not a Lender.
- That the publisher doesn’t make credit decisions.
- That the publisher cannot guarantee loan approval.
- That the publisher cannot guarantee the loan amount.
- That the publisher doesn’t charge an application fee.
- That loans are not available in all states.
- That short-term loans are not a long-term financial solution.
- The amounts and terms vary by state and lender.